We will have our 6th Annual Doggy Swim on Sunday, September 13th at 6:00 pm.
Members may bring their vaccinated and licensed dogs for a one-hour swim in the Main, Social & Baby pools. No additional registration is required. Please bring your dog on a leash, tags or papers certifying vaccinations & license, and supplies to clean up accidents. (Sorry, guest dogs are not permitted). Aggressive dogs and their owners will be asked to leave the pool area.
As the pools are closed at 6 pm:
- Members watching Doggy Swim should go to Terraces & Snack Shack Park
- Members with dogs should bring leashed dogs to gate at Volleyball Park
- Members with dogs should remain on the grass until the swim begins.
- Only ONE family member should be on pool deck handling dog, all others should be on Terraces or Snack Shack Park to view the fun.
Once the pools open to the dogs:
- No people are allowed in the water
- Gates will be placed to keep canines on the Main Pool side of the bathhouse
- Perimeter Gates will be closed to keep the canines from parking lot
- The pool circulation systems will be shut-down
At the end of Doggy Swim at 7 pm: Members with dogs should exit through gate at Volleyball Park
Come join us for the fun!