We will have our 8th Annual Doggy Swim on Sunday, September 10th from 5:00 – 6:00 pm in the Main and Social Pools. Members may bring their vaccinated and licensed dogs for a one-hour swim. No additional registration is required. Please bring your dog on a leash, tags or papers certifying vaccinations and license, and supplies to clean up accidents to the back gate near the volleyball court. (Sorry, guest dogs are not permitted). Aggressive dogs and their owners will be asked to leave the pool area.
As the pools are closed at 5:00 pm:
- Members watching the Doggy Swim should go to Terraces & Snack Shack Park
- Members with dogs should bring leashed dogs to gate at Volleyball Park
- Members with dogs should remain on the grass until the swim begins.
- Only ONE family member should be on pool deck handling the dog, all others should be on Terraces or Snack Shack Park to view the fun.
Once the pools open to the dogs:
- No people are allowed in the water
- Gates will be placed to keep the dogs on the Main Pool side of the bathhouse
- Perimeter gates will be closed to keep the dogs from escaping to the parking lot
- The pool circulation systems will be shut-down
At the end of Doggy Swim at 6:00 pm: Members with dogs should exit through the gate at Volleyball Park.
Come join us for the fun!