Paperwork is due no later than Sunday, March 19th.
The forms below must be on file for every employee prior to their first day of work.
- All accepted employees receive an offer letter that includes the required paperwork for all employees. You will sign your offer letter at a paperwork open house in March or if you can not attend you can email a signed copy of both pages.
- All of the forms are linked below. Please complete the forms, and turn in by March 19th.
- All 14-15 year old employees need to complete the Online Work Permit process detailed below (even if you are returning). WE WILL NOT ACCEPT PAPERWORK PERMIT APPLICATIONS.
- All 15 year old lifeguards & coaches must complete a Swim Instructor Safety Course
- Do NOT drop off paperwork to Overlee outside of the designated paperwork open houses. If you are unable to attend please contact Melissa Carbonara, email@example.com to arrange an alternate time.
Open House for Forms Questions
To streamline this process for our staff, we are offering Open Houses to check LG Certifications and Required Paperwork. These are going to be held:
- March 5th from 11am-5pm
- March 12th from 11am-5pm
- March 19th from 11am-5pm
These dates and times are tentative and are subject to change. Please check back to make sure of the dates and times.
Come in to turn in paperwork before the meeting, get the work permit process started, check your certs, or just come in to ask questions!
FORMS REQUIRED FOR ALL EMPLOYEES
|I – 9 with qualifying IDs|
|Federal Tax form – w-4|
|State Tax form – VA-4|
|Emergency Contact Form|
|Direct Deposit Form – if you worked for us before and nothing has changed, you do not need to fill out a new one|
AGE SPECIFIC FORMS
|Virginia Employment Certificate|
|14 – 15|| |
|Swim Instructor Certificate||15||