https://mspremium.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/sites/150/2023/01/overlee-logo.jpg 0 0 LCrescioli https://mspremium.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/sites/150/2023/01/overlee-logo.jpg LCrescioli2017-06-14 17:38:402017-06-14 17:38:40Lap Swimming Guidelines/Etiquette
Lap Swimming Guidelines/Etiquette
We just wanted to remind everyone of Overlee’s lap swimming guidelines. These rules are particularly important during busy times.
- Above all, please be considerate of the fact that our lap swimmers represent a wide ranges of ages and abilities.
- If you are swimming and the pool is crowded, please be open to circle swimming so that others can also use the pool.
- Please come during slower times if you don’t like circle swimming.
- Pick your lane according to your speed. Faster swimmers in middle lanes; slower in outside lanes. Most importantly, Change lanes if necessary.
- Always inform other swimmer/swimmers in the lane when you enter.
- When circle swimming, slower swimmers should stop at end of the lane to allow faster swimmers to pass.
- During busy times, we ask that water runners and noodle-users use the outside lanes and go in single-file.
- Kickboards, paddles, water running belts and noodles are permitted in the lap pool.
- The lap pool should not be used for general swim instruction.
- Most importantly, keep it fun!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with question, comments or suggestions.