Here you will find latest August Pass News.
2021 August Pass will be available for purchase starting at 12:01am on May 1, 2021.
Overlee offers a limited number of August Passes for non-members. The August Pass is not a membership, but lets you and your family use the pools at Overlee from August 1st until the regular pool season closes in September (usually around Labor Day).
Online shopping cart for August Pass purchase
- all August Passes must be paid by credit card or PayPal
- Cost: $475 (for 2021 season) per family
- limited to family members living full-time in one household
- during purchase you will list first and last names of each family member needing a card to access pool
- save a copy of confirmation screen for your records
- sign-up begins: May 1, 2021
- complete online application form at checkout (link above will be active May 1, 2021)
- number of August Passes is limited
- application will be online until sold-out (**recently passes sell-out in hours**)
**You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org confirming your order for both Paypal and other credit card payments. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions about August Passes.
- may NOT bring guests to the pool
- may NOT rent clubhouse
- must familiarize themselves with Overlee’s 2021 August Pass Procedures (below)
Reservation System for Time Slots – Overlee must limit occupancy to 125 people at a time and will utilize the Sign-Up Genius reservation system. With limited occupancy and hotter days, we expect the pool will sometimes be fully booked. If you reserve a time slot, please be on time, please use it, or have the courtesy to call 703-532-7819 and cancel the reservation.
Masks/Face Coverings Required – August Pass holders and members must wear masks/face coverings when:
- Entering/exiting the facility,
- In any indoor areas (front entrance, bathhouses, etc.), and
- While “on the move” around the facility. Please keep mask/face covering close by so it’s easily retrieved when exiting the water to minimize exposure to others. The Overlee Board strongly recommends masks/face coverings are worn at all times, even when sitting, for the health and safety of members/staff.
10-feet of Physical Distancing – August Pass holders, members, and their children must maintain 10 feet of physical distancing from those not in the same household in and out of the water. Parents must safeguard their own children and be responsible to constantly monitor that 10 feet of space are kept between others.
Front Entrance – August Pass holders and members must enter through the staffed Front Entrance (exception for handicapped members who will enter and exit via the back gate). Barriers at the Front Entrance allow for a minimum amount of contact between staff and members.
- August Pass holders and members will stand in line on markings while awaiting entry. Please avoid touching railings, doors, etc.
- Staff will conduct a health screening of each August Pass holders and member.
- If the person passes the screening, he/she will be allowed to proceed to card scanning (touch-less) and through the door to the top of a lap lane.
No Card, No Entry, No Exceptions – The Front Entrance screening process cannot be encumbered by having to retrieve August Pass holder and Member info. After picking up your August Pass, please use it for all future entries. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a replacement card if necessary.
Mandatory Health Screening for Members – Overlee strongly discourages sick members from coming to the pool. Before entering the pool deck, the Front Entrance staff will require that the August Pass holder and member passes the following health screening questions:
- Have you been exposed to a COVID-19 positive case within the previous 14 days?
- Are you currently experiencing fever (100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher) or a sense of having a fever now or in the last 48 hours?
- Are you experiencing a new cough, new shortness of breath, new chills, new sore throat or new muscle aches that cannot be attributed to another health condition?
Anyone experiencing symptoms or not passing the screening questions will not be permitted in the facility.
By being attentive to the procedures listed above and reviewing all Phase III procedures here, August Pass holders and members can assist in keeping the Overlee pool open, operational, and a safe relaxing place for every member to enjoy. Please be considerate of others so that all of our members may enjoy the pool.
- The danger of exposure to the coronavirus that causes COVID-19 exists.
- By entering the pool, you take responsibility for your own protection and for disinfecting your hands and anything you touch in the pool area.
- Do not use the pool if you have a cough, fever, or other symptoms of illness or have displayed such symptoms over the past 14 days. Do not use the pool if you have been exposed to someone with these symptoms or diagnosed within 14 days.
- Maintain at least 10 feet between you and others not in your household.
- Recommended: Wear a face covering/mask when not in the water. A significant number of people are asymptomatic. August Pass holders and members using the pool should only do so under the assumption that staff will not know who is infected or not, will assume anyone using the pool may be infected, and adhere to the proper procedures to limit exposure by staff and other members.
August Pass holders and members not complying with Phase III Procedures and/or not supervising their children to ensure compliance will be asked to vacate the premises immediately and may have their August Pass revoked as it risks the health and safety of other August Pass holders, members, and staff.
By clicking the registration link, I have read, understand, and agree to adhere the procedures listed above, those posted at Overlee pool and any policies implemented throughout the 2021 season. Failure to adhere to Overlee policies and procedures may result in revocation of your August Pass.