- Do not talk to a lifeguard who is on duty unless it is a matter of safety. Questions should be addressed to manager on duty or lifeguards not in a lifeguard chair.
- No horseplay.
- Running is prohibited on pool decks, in bathhouse, and on terraces.
- Dive from the pool’s edge only where permitted or from a diving board.
- Audio devices should be used only with headphones.
- While the use of cell phones is permitted, please be considerate of those around you and speak in a conversational tone of voice. If you need to raise your voice to be heard or are making a business call, please be polite to your neighbors and place your call from a location where you cannot be overheard by others.
- Showers should be taken only when entering and leaving the pool.
Water and heating costs are expensive and we all pay for them.
- No smoking. Smoking is prohibited on the Overlee property.
- Do not cut through anyone’s yard on the way to the pool unless you have permission.
- Locker rooms close 15 minutes following the closing of the pool
- Lap swimmers should follow the guidelines outlined in Lap Swimming Etiquette
- Do not leave valuables in the “cubbies”
- Members and guests must follow all applicable laws while on Overlee property
- Members and Guests are expected to maintain behavior appropriate for the safe, fun, family-friendly Overlee community