Calling all 15 year olds and up – Overlee is still hiring for Summer 2022! Or, if you know anyone outside of the Overlee community who is interested in taking the Overlee class please email Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will be enrolled in the lifeguarding blended learning course from 8:00am – 4:00pm both days. You should receive an email directly from Red Cross (actually Salesforce Automation Account <email@example.com>) to go the course.
- You must complete the blended learning course prior to the in class skills (in water) sessions listed below – Once you have emailed Melissa, firstname.lastname@example.org, a class will be sent to you to do the blended learning course by July 29th. Once completed the blended learning portion done, please send Melissa an email.
- You must attend in person water skill days and complete assessments for lifeguarding and CPR to complete the course.
- In person days are July 30-July 31, 8am-4pm. You must attend both days
- $300 (Checks Payable To Greg York) *Includes Mask and Lifeguarding Manual.
- You must attend the in person water skill day on Sunday, July 31st from 8:00am-12:00pm.
- Please email Melissa at email@example.com to let her know if you will be taking the recertification class
- $150 (Does not include Lifeguarding manual or mask. Please bring these materials with you).
- Mask $15.00 in addition to cost of the class (if necessary). Please let us know if you need one before class.
- Red Cross Lifeguarding Review Videos Or find them on YouTube
BOTH Re-certification and New Certification: To prepare for the class please read/review the Red Cross Lifeguard manual & watch online videos prior to the class. You are responsible for knowing the material in the manual, and completing all required online portions.
Re-certification: Please review the course videos prior to the re-certification class (you can find them on YouTube). Please bring your mask to the class for it is NOT provided. If you do not have a mask one can be purchased at the class for $15. If you do not bring your mask you will be charged for a replacement mask.
On the first day of class please arrive 10 minutes prior to the start time with payment. The class will start promptly at 8:00 am. Please bring a swimsuit and towel. Checks can be made payable to Greg York. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.