Swim Team Registration opens on April 4, 2018 at 9 am. Here’s the Registration Link.
Important Notes About Registration:
- We use the Active system for registration and you will need an Active login to register. This login info is different from your Overlee Membership login. If you have used Active.com to register for an athletic event in the distant path, your Active.com login information may not work. If your Active.com account is old, please change your password in advance.
- For immediate technical support you can reach out to Active at 877.692.0111 Option 3. Let them know you are from the Overlee Community Association. For other questions, please contact your Swim Team Reps (email@example.com).
- School of Fish fills up very, very fast. Please make sure to register your School of Fish swimmer as soon as possible to avoid being placed on the waitlist.
- Personalized caps orders are part of registration and these orders must be complete by APRIL 15th. We bolded this one since the turnaround time is so tight.
- Each swimmer registration includes a team t-shirt. If you wish to order ADDITIONAL t-shirts, these orders must be complete by May 10th.
Requirements for School of Fish and Swim Team can be found on pages 3-4 of the Overlee Swim Team Handbook. If your swimmer is registered for Swim Team and after the assessments on May 31, 2018 the coaches determine that your swimmer does not meet the eligibility requirements for Swim Team, your swimmer will be placed on School of Fish. As that point if School of Fish is at capacity, your swimmer will be placed on the SoF waitlist in order of registration date.