Team Home Pages: Swim Team | Dive Team | Synchro Team
- Is a member of the Northern Virginia Swimming League (NVSL)
- Competes with other pools in swimming and diving throughout the summer
- Offers developmental programs in swimming for qualified individuals with the object of improving their swimming skills (must be 18 or under)
- Offers clinics, group lessons, and individual lessons for children interested in learning basic swimming and diving skills
- Has a synchronized swimming program. The annual Synchro Show is presented in late July.
- Has a winter swim program.
- Overlee members (18 years or under) may try out for the teams
- Specific eligibility requirements for swim team membership can be found in the handbook on the swim team page
- Qualified youngsters are encouraged to try out for competitive teams whenever they feel they are ready
Support Overlee’s teams:
- Help participants attend practices
- Volunteer to help with events and meets
- Go to meets and events and cheer the teams on!
- Mark the annual Synchro Show on your calendar. Be there!