Registration for Overlee’s 2016-17 Winter Swim Program is open! The program will be held at Yorktown High School on Sunday evenings and runs from September 18th, 2016 until May 7th, 2017. The Winter Swim Program will be coached by Brenna Broadus, Ellie Ellison, Lena Mentyka and Mackenzie Powers. The coaching staff members are all current or former members of the Overlee Swim Team and/or coaching staff. These coaches will be supported by a group of current senior Overlee swimmers who are interested in coaching.
Before registering, please note:
- Winter Swim is for Overlee MEMBERS only. You will need your member ID to register (this ID number can be found on your summer membership card below the bar-code).
- Payment must be made online at the time of registration. No refunds will be offered after October 1st, 2016.
- NEW WINTER SWIM and NEW 2017 SWIM TEAM swimmers should register for the 6:00 pm session. Returning SWIM TEAM swimmers should register for the 7:00 pm session. There is room for 80 swimmers in each session.
- Swimmers must be at least 5-years-old by June 1st, 2016 to participate in the first two sessions.
- The third session, from 7:45 to 8:45 pm, is for all 10 and over SWIM TEAM swimmers. (Swimmers must be 10-years-old by August 1st, 2016 to participate.) It is designed to provide advanced technique training and conditioning for competitive swimmers.
Go to Overlee.org/Lessons/Winter Swim for additional information on the three sessions and how to register. Please contact email@example.com if you have questions.