Scroll to top
- Dive straight out from the diving boards. Forward and backward diving are both permitted.
- After diving from the center diving board, swim directly to the rope and then either exit the diving well into the main pool or swim to the ladder on either side of the diving well without swimming in front of other divers.
- After diving from either exterior diving board, swim either directly to the ladder on that side of the diving well or directly out into the main pool.
- Do not attempt to jump or dive beyond the center of the diving area where the water becomes more shallow.
- One bounce only.
- Sitting on the diving boards is not permitted.
- Do not dive until the diver in front has left the diving well or reached the ladder.
- Only one person is allowed on the diving board at a time. Do not ascend the ladder to the board until the previous diver has left it.
- General swimming is not allowed in the diving area when diving boards are in use. If diving boards are not in use, swimmers may ask the manager on duty for permission to swim in the diving area. Swimmers must clear diving area for any person wishing to use the diving board.
- Face masks, goggles and glasses must be removed before diving.