Schools in the Pools
End-of-Year Pool Parties
From late May through end-of-school in June, School Groups (grades 3-12) can have access to Overlee Pools, terraces and picnic facilities for $6/student and can reserve Clubhouse (if available) $150.
School Groups with at least 125* students can reserve the facility when the pool is closed to members (8am-1pm) and have a pool party with lunch in our picnic areas. Schools provide own lunch.
*Groups under 125 students may be combined with another school group to meet the requirement. If your group is much smaller or cannot be combined, the Large Group Rules apply for parties during normal Operating Hours and may require Clubhouse rental.
An Active Overlee Member must sponsor the group and take responsibility for signing any necessary contracts, provide an accurate list of all students and chaperones, and payment of the group’s fee at the front desk upon arrival. The sponsoring Overlee member is required to be on site for the duration of the event.
All school groups must provide:
- $150 Deposit
- Certificate of Insurance naming Overlee Community Association as Additionally Insured.
- Chaperones: One adult chaperone for every 10 children/teenagers. (Sorry, Overlee cannot accommodate siblings.)
- Guest List of all adults and children (with ages) is due 2 days prior.
- Payment in the form of ONE check for total guest fees, payable upon arrival.
To Reserve an end-of-year party for your school group:
- Download the Schools in the Pools Request
- Submit to email@example.com
- Do not submit deposit check until reservation is confirmed
Reservations and other arrangements should be made at least 2 weeks in advance of the event. (No reservations will be taken prior to 9 am on March 1st)
No refunds will be made unless Overlee receives notification of cancellation at least two weeks in advance of scheduled event.
If you have further questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org