REGISTRATION OPENS ON JUNE 1, 2022
PROCEDURES FOR REGISTERING FOR THE OVERLEE GROUP SWIM LESSON PROGRAM ARE:
- ARRIVE TEN MINUTES EARLY
- CHECK IN WHEN ARRIVING FOR EACH CLASS
- HAVE ONLY ONE ADULT ACCOMPANY REGISTERED CHILD
- NO SIBLINGS PERMITTED ON DECK DURING LESSON EXCEPT ADULT ACCOMPANYING CHILD
- NON-MEMBERS MUST CHECK OUT ONCE CLASS IS COMPLETED WITHIN TEN MINUTES
- CLASS IS NON-REFUNDABLE EVEN IF WEATHER CANCELS THE CLASS
The Overlee Group Swim Lesson program registration begins on JUNE 1, 2022. The program will have four weeks of lessons held Tuesday-Thursday organized by level and age. Lessons will be held on the following dates:
Week 1: June 21-23, 2022 (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
Week 2: June 28-30, 2022 (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
Week 3: July 19-21, 2022 (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
Week 4: July 26-28, 2022 (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
ENTERING AND EXITING POOL:
- Please enter pool at front desk to check in for each lesson
- Arrive at pool 10 minutes before your lesson begins
- Each day check in and check out
- Abuses of Overlee procedures can prohibit your participation in the Overlee Group Swim Lesson Program
- Enjoy your lesson with your instructor!
- Gather up belongings. Lost and Found is disposed after 1:10pm.
REGISTRATION BEGINS ON JUNE 1, 2022 at this link.