REGISTRATION OPENS ON MONDAY JUNE 5, 2023
Please scroll down for Quick Pointers and Directory of Information
QUICK INFORMATION FOR GROUP LESSONS
The Overlee Group Swim Lesson program registration begins on June 5, 2023.
The program will have four weeks of lessons held Tuesday-Thursday organized by level and age (see information page links).
The current sessions will be held on the following dates:
- Week 1: June 20-22
- Week 2: July 3 + 5-6
- Week 3: July 18-20
- Week 4: July 25-27
Registration for 2023 Group Lesson can be found at this link.on June 5, 2022.
REMINDERS FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS
- Arrive 10 minutes early
- Check in and out with a lesson representative (even if you are a member).
- Accompanying adults must remain in the pool area for the duration of the lesson.
- Class fees are non refundable for weather or other non controllable conditions.
- On the first day we will break into groups and give each accompanying adult a welcome letter.
SPECIFIC REMINDERS FOR NON-MEMBERS ENTERING AND EXITING POOL:
- Please enter the pool at the front desk.
- Each day check in and check out.
- Only 1-2 adults should accompany the swimmer(s).
- Gather up belongings. Lost and Found is donated regularly.
- Nonmembers are asked to clear the deck 15 minutes after the student’s lesson finishes, but you are still welcome to use the bathroom to shower and change.
- Abuses of Overlee procedures can prohibit your participation in the Overlee Group Swim Lesson Program.
Group Lesson Information Directory
General Outline of Program and Policies
Full Outline of Levels For Placement
Registration Information and Link
Frequently Asked Questions (Under Construction)