Extended season 2018 begins on Saturday, April 21st at noon. The pool is open only to Extended Season pass holders until Memorial Day Weekend. Extended Season pass holders will need their membership cards to check-in. If you need a replacement card, please contact [email protected] There is a $5.00 replacement fee.
Extended Season Hours are:
Saturday and Sunday Noon to 4:00 pm
Monday through Friday Mornings 6:00 – 9:00 am
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday Evenings 6:00 – 9:00 pm
Note: Regular season begins Friday evening, May 25th. Information on Memorial Day/Opening Weekend Festivities posted in mid-May.
Merchandise is amazing and it is on sale now here!! On-line orders must be placed by June 1, 2018 and will be available for pick up from Sport Fair in mid-June. On-line items include Overlee slides, mesh backpacks, sweatshirts, bucket hats and more! We’ll have some items available for purchase at home meets- including baseball hats, water bottles, car magnets and flags.
Swim Team Registration opens on April 4, 2018 at 9 am. Here’s the Registration Link.
Important Notes About Registration:
- We use the Active system for registration and you will need an Active login to register. This login info is different from your Overlee Membership login. If you have used Active.com to register for an athletic event in the distant path, your Active.com login information may not work. If your Active.com account is old, please change your password in advance.
- For immediate technical support you can reach out to Active at 877.692.0111 Option 3. Let them know you are from the Overlee Community Association. For other questions, please contact your Swim Team Reps ([email protected]).
- School of Fish fills up very, very fast. Please make sure to register your School of Fish swimmer as soon as possible to avoid being placed on the waitlist.
- Personalized caps orders are part of registration and these orders must be complete by APRIL 15th. We bolded this one since the turnaround time is so tight.
- Each swimmer registration includes a team t-shirt. If you wish to order ADDITIONAL t-shirts, these orders must be complete by May 10th.
Requirements for School of Fish and Swim Team can be found on pages 3-4 of the Overlee Swim Team Handbook. If your swimmer is registered for Swim Team and after the assessments on May 31, 2018 the coaches determine that your swimmer does not meet the eligibility requirements for Swim Team, your swimmer will be placed on School of Fish. As that point if School of Fish is at capacity, your swimmer will be placed on the SoF waitlist in order of registration date.
Due to the weather, we have re-scheduled the Swim Team Parent Meeting to April 3, 2018 at 7 pm in the Overlee Clubhouse. We’ll look forward to seeing you then!
Think summer! Registration for summer swim lessons for babies and children opens April 1st. Overlee members received a $1o discount per child at the time of registration.
We offer classes for a variety of ages and abilities, including:
- Water Babies Preschool Program consists of two levels grouped by age; ages nine months to 2.5 years-old; 30 minute classes.
- Swim School is comprised of three levels ranging from comfort in the water and submersion to rotational breathing and treading. Swim School classes are geared towards swimmers ages 3-8 years-old; 30 & 45 minute classes.
- In Stroke School, swimmers refine freestyle and backstroke and/or learn about breaststroke and butterfly while building endurance. Stroke School classes are intended for more advanced swimmers who are usually 5 years and older (Students may be younger if they are comfortable with the pace of the class); 45 minute classes.
The first class sessions begin Monday, June 25th are offered in the morning and late afternoons/evenings. Sign up now before the classes are full!
Click HERE for general information on lessons, and HERE for registration.
We know you’ve been eagerly awaiting the latest installment in this thrilling series!
Link to Handbook
It is time to renew your membership through your Overlee on-line account (by e-soft). Membership fees for an active membership for the 2018 season are due March 1st! Gold Card and Inactive Member fees may be paid later.
To renew your membership: Click HERE and go to Overlee Online Account and log in with your user name and password. If you do not know your log in information, click the “forget your password?” link below the box on the account log-in page or click HERE to have it sent to you.
Click on the “Memberships” tab to select your membership, then click “sign-up” on the far right to choose your payment option. More information about your membership options can be found on the Plans & Cards web page under the Members tab. Membership payments may be made by check or credit card. An additional 3.0% processing fee applies only to credit card purchases.
Your membership cards will be re-activated when you renew your membership. Contact [email protected] if you need to replace any of the cards issued to your family. A $5 replacement fee per card will apply. New cards will be issued, at no charge, if you purchase a different type of membership this year.
A note about passes for non-family members: 1) All persons living with a member full-time and year round are eligible for a pass at no additional charge. This includes au pairs. 2) Passes for summer house guests and part-time child-care providers can be purchased through the member’s on-line account or by contacting [email protected]. 3) Single-visit and 10-visit guest passes can be purchased at the front desk at the pool. These passes require the guest to be accompanied by a member who must sign in at the front desk.
Go to the “My Account” tab menu in your account to update your contact information, your family information, or your interests (including “opting out” of the directory, if desired). If you have made any changes to the information that appears in the directory (address and phone number), please send a note to [email protected]. The directory is prepared through a separate service that is not linked to this software.
Direct any questions or changes regarding your membership to [email protected]. Please visit the Overlee website for information about pool hours and updates about all pool activities. We look forward to another great year at Overlee and hope that you have a GREAT summer!
Our Annual Overlee Swim Team and School of Fish Parent Meeting is scheduled for March 21st at 7 pm in the Overlee Clubhouse.
This is a great opportunity for new and returning parents to get all their questions about Overlee Swim answered, find out all the details for the 2018 schedule, meet coaches and fellow parents, and learn more about volunteer opportunities. We’ll keep it informative and brief. Feel free to email us with items you think we should cover ([email protected]). And of course, there will be time for you to ask questions.
Senior Dinner is on March 7th from 6:30-8 pm in the Overlee Clubhouse!
This is a dinner just for Seniors- swimmers who are 13 or older by June 1, 2018. Not only will Seniors be enjoying the usual pizza dinner and coaches’ talk, they will also have the opportunity to plan for the upcoming season’s pep rallies, meet themes, and t-shirts! We need families to provide drinks, salads, desserts, etc- Sign Up Here!
We’re happy to post our preliminary 2018 Swim Team Meet & Activity Schedule! Meet & Activity Schedule Here!