Rent the Overlee Clubhouse for your next party!
How do I reserve a date/time?
It’s as easy as 1,2,3:
- review the available Space (with rules & costs below)
- check the Clubhouse Calendar (for available times & dates)
- submit Facility Request Form to Clubhouse Coordinator Please do not submit deposit until request has been approved.
Once your request has been approved, you will receive a Rental Agreement.
What Space is available?
The Clubhouse has a large Club Room, Catering Kitchen (no oven or stove), adjacent Terrace and a 2nd floor Conference Room available for rent by Members.
Club Room (approx 1100 sf)
In-Season (main pools are open): Mon-Thu $325; Fri-Sun $425
Off-season (main pools are closed): Mon-Thu $275; Fri-Sun $325
- Rental period: minimum 5 hours (inclusive of set-up & clean-up)
- Please note that we do not rent the clubhouse for Memorial Day weekend, July 4th/weekend (if it falls over a weekend), day of Crab Feast or Labor Day weekend.
- 1st floor room, flexible space with high ceilings and doors to pool Terrace
- 1st floor restrooms
- Catering Kitchen (no stoves)
- Rental includes upper center Terrace
- one dedicated gas grill
- Pool privileges for 25 non-members if pool is open
- There are some chairs and tables for use (but you may need to rent additional). Tablecloths are recommended.
- Event capacity guidelines: 123 standing, 100 theater, 81-88 banquet rounds, 55 school room (food stations will decrease these numbers)
- Set up time is included in rental period.
- Member must return room in clean condition, all clean up time is included in rental period (optional professional cleaning for additional $150 fee, if available)
Conference Room (approx 300 sf)
- Rental period: minimum 2 hours (inclusive of set up & clean up)
- Rental cost: $100 ($25 per additional prearranged hour)
- 2nd floor room with elevator access
- 2nd floor restroom
- No access to Club Room or Catering Kitchen
- There are some chairs and tables for use (but you may need to rent additional)
- Event capacity guidelines: 35 standing, 14 board room, 22-24 banquet rounds (food stations will decrease these numbers)
What dates/times are available?
Please check the Clubhouse Calendar before contacting Clubhouse Coordinator. You may still inquire about an event on a date with previous booking to check status. Our best effort is made to keep this calendar current-please check with Clubhouse Coordinator for any updates
Can I host a Group/have a Party and NOT rent the clubhouse?
Overlee requires groups with 25 or more people to rent the clubhouse. Please see Large Group Rules
Overlee is no longer hosting School Group end-of year parties, due to liability concerns.
Please contact Clubhouse Coordinator