2017 Overlee Swim Team and School of Fish Registration
Swim Team & SoF Registration Will Open on March 21st at 10 am.
Really Important Notes About Registration for New and Returning Families:
- This is a new system and your previous registration login will not work. This login info will also be different from your Overlee Membership login.
- If you have used Active.com to register for an athletic event in the past, your Active.com login information will work. If your Active.com account is old, please change your password in advance as they seem to be experiencing authentication issues with older accounts.
- For immediate technical support you can reach out to Active at 1-877-692-0111 Option 3. For other questions, please contact Garry Young ([email protected]) or your Swim Reps ([email protected])
- Personalized caps and towels orders are part of registration and these orders must be complete by April 15th. Click here to see what the towels and caps look like!
- There will be an Active.com magazine subscription offer that we cannot get rid of. Feel free to ignore it. This is not a fundraising item for Overlee.
This page includes important information to consider as you are completing the registration process for both Swim Team and School of Fish. Please read through to the end before you start.
Please Note: To register your child on the Swim Team or the School of Fish you and your family MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE OVERLEE COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION.
Registration Fees: For 2017, the fees for Swim Team and School of Fish are $160 for the first swimmer; $155 for the second swimmer and $150 for each additional swimmer.
Please read the following information carefully:
1. IF YOU WISH TO RECEIVE THE MULTI-SWIMMER DISCOUNT, ALL SWIMMERS FROM YOUR HOUSEHOLD MUST BE REGISTERED BEFORE PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE. IF YOU PAY FOR ONE SWIMMER AND WISH TO ADD A SWIMMER AT A LATER DATE, YOU WILL BE CHARGED THE FIRST SWIMMER RATE OF $160.
2. One team t-shirt, a plain white t-shirt for use at the last pep rally of the season and one non-personalized latex cap are included for each registrant.
3. There is a one-time service fee. If you register and then decide not to participate on Swim Team or School of Fish, you will be charged the service fee plus a processing fee of $20 per swimmer. The processing fee will not be assessed against swimmers who do not pass the swim test for Swim Team or School of Fish (however the service fee will apply). This year we are unable to accept checks.
PLEASE REGISTER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!! In order for your swimmer to begin practice we MUST have all of your information, especially emergency contacts, in our database.
For Swim Team: Your child will not be able to participate in the Orange & White Meet on June 17th unless registration is complete and payment has been received. THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS ISSUED AFTER JUNE 17TH!
For School of Fish: THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS ISSUED AFTER JUNE 17TH!
Personalized Swim Caps (Last Name Only): Available again this year and highly recommended and valued as a coaching tool by the entire Overlee coaching staff! You can pre-order personalized latex and silicone caps during the registration process. Due to production times, the final order must be submitted on April 15th. No personalized orders will be taken after this date. Also, due to production requirements, there is a minimum order of two caps. You don’t have to place an order with each registered swimmer – you can simply order all the caps your family needs on one swimmer’s registration (if you have one swimmer, you must order two caps, if you have three swimmers, you can order three caps on one swimmer’s registration, and so on). Swim Team and School of Fish will have the same cap design so you may order multiple caps for your family on one registration, regardless of which program he/she is participating in.
Personalized Towels: New this year and also part of the registration process! Orders are due by April 15th and personalized name cannot exceed 26 characters.
Volunteer: Please volunteer! Specific needs will be announced later in the spring. We simply cannot carry out the swim season without your help. It is imperative that each family finds ways to contribute throughout the swim season. Here’s the handy link: Volunteer for Jobs
If you have any questions about the registration process please contact our registrar, Garry Young at [email protected].
For all other questions, contact your swim team reps: Kaya Orkand and Julie Aslaksen at [email protected]
We are looking forward to another fun and exciting season at the pool.
See You Soon!